TRAINING SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
TRAINING GENERAL PARTICULARS OF SHIPS
TRAINING SHIPS MANAGEMENT
Training ships management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping, handling a cargo, using shipping equipment, and all rules and government regulation in shipping. This course also give a detail information about ships types, sizes and features.
1. Introduction of Ships: different types and sizes with their important features and their suitability to different cargoes.
2. Basic shipping terminology including abbreviations. General particulars of ships.
3. Bills of Lading — functions, conditions, contents, types and general information.
4. Classification Societies — background, their functions and importance.
5. Statutory documents on board including mandatory surveys and safety certificates.
6. Stowage factors and densities — importance in the carriage of dry and liquid cargoes, effect of density of water (fresh, salt, brackish). Different freight units.
7. General structure of shipping industry — liner and tramp services.
8. Liner shipping — essential features; break bulk; modes of unitisation; concept of intermodalism; container sizes and types; container terminology; freighting; CYs, CFSs and ICDs; marketing of liner shipping; documents.
9. Tramp shipping — types of charters — time, trip-time, voyage, consecutive voyages, bareboat; contract of affreightment, features of dry bulk and tanker chartering; names of different charterparty forms for different trades.
10. Cargo handling equipments used on board and ashore.
11. Agents — ship, port and liner agents and their roles in shipping. Freight forwarders, freight brokers, ship brokers and other intermediaries in shipping.
12. Structure of shipping — services of master and crew, etc.
13. Cargo Documentation — Manifest, Mate’s Receipt, Tally Sheets, Notice of Readiness, Statement of Facts, etc.
14. Custom house work — Inward and outward entry of ships documentation.
15. Shipping procedures in ports for exports and imports for break-bulk/bulk cargoes.
Customs Bill of Entry and Shipping Bill.
16. Business communication in shipping — letter writing, telex, fax, e-mail, report-writing, memo-writing, charts and graphs.
Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Jadwal Pelatihan Lokal Media Training 2021 :
5-7 Januari 2021 | 19-21 Januari 2021 | 26-28 Januari 2021
9-10 Februari 2021 | 23-25 Februari 2021
9-11 Maret 2021 | 23-25 Maret 2021
6-8 April 2021 | 20-22 April 2021 | 27-29 April 2021
4-6 Mei 2021 | 11-13 Mei 2021 | 18-20 Mei 2021 | 25-27 Mei 2021
8-10 Juni 2021 | 22-24 Juni 2021
13-15 Juli 2021 | 20-22 Juli 2021
3-5 Agustus 2021 | 24-26 Agustus 2021
7-9 September 2021 | 21-23 September 2021
5-7 Oktober 2021 | 19-21 Oktober 2021
9-11 November 2021 | 23-25 November 2021
7-9 Desember 2021 | 14-16 Desember 2021 | 21-23 Desember 2021
Catatan: Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta.
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan:
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan Lokal Media Training:
- Investasipelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Lokal Media Training:
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
- FREE Akomodasi ke tempat pelatihan bagi peserta
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia